Andrew

Ive just got a new PC and Im trying to install Medal of Honor. The
problem is that when I get the dialog box 'Setup needs the next Disc' I
put Disc 2 in but the system immediately says 'Setup could not find a
file on the specified path or disk'

Ive tried copying all the files on the disc to the file system and that
works OK so I think that the disk is OK. Ive also tried shutting down my
anti-virus software and deleting Nero.

One thing that I have noticed though is that File Explorer still shows
the volume for the first Disc even though the drive now contains the
second disc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Andrew

"Andrew" <Andrew@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Ive just got a new PC and Im trying to install Medal of Honor. The problem
> is that when I get the dialog box 'Setup needs the next Disc' I put Disc 2
> in but the system immediately says 'Setup could not find a file on the
> specified path or disk'
>
> Ive tried copying all the files on the disc to the file system and that
> works OK so I think that the disk is OK. Ive also tried shutting down my
> anti-virus software and deleting Nero.
>
> One thing that I have noticed though is that File Explorer still shows the
> volume for the first Disc even though the drive now contains the second
> disc.

Have you verified that the disc works ok in another computer? As you say
you can copy the files to your machine I'd recommend copying both CDs into
say c:\mohsetup and run the setup program from there. This will at least
get you playing ok.

If the files are the same then it's quite possible you've got two disc 1s in
which case go back to the store you got it from and get a disc 2. :cool:

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

TRENDING THREADS