Status
Not open for further replies.

diane3

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Hello

I have a sony vaio laptop VGN-FZ31E with graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT GPU , windows 7 and now after 4 years I have a problem i got red/pink lines all over my laptop. When i check my display adapters on device manager it says that i got Standard VGA Graphics Adapter I uninstalled it and download my graphics card with is nvidia its working until i put videos on and it stuck it shows blue screen and then shut downs and i need to open it on safe mode. I really dont know if you can help me with this problem, but if you can please email me i cant send you some pictures from my laptop so you can identify the problem.

diane3

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
hey I already have a cooler and I think my laptop is clean from the dust I just have this problem with the red lines. Is there any other solution ?? I also try to format it several times first with vista then windows 7 and then windows 8 finally I installed again windows 7 but it again have the red lines. I tried to uninstall the standard vga graphic card and download the nvidia it works until i put a video then i have a blue screen with error 60! here is a picture of how my screen is look like.

diane3

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
I had tried this already. I had tried also to download my driver from Nvidia's website. But as i said earlier after this installation it is working properly until i watch a video then i have a blue screen it shut downs and then I open it again and everything is as it was with red lines.

diane3

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Thank you anw! I am so disappointed now, I thought there would be a solution, because my laptop never had a heating problem and am 60% sure that this not from over hitting but from something else. All this happen after i had installed some updates and restart it ! i tried to do system restore but it is not working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.