NHL 2003 After Game Screen

I have no Idea what to call this screen other than the "After a Game"
screen..haha...after a game is played, the screen will go to 1/3 the size,
and will not allow the game to continue. It doesn't freeze up...you just
can't click on play. Normally I contacted EA Sports, and haven't had a reply
yet. Just thought I would throw it out at you guys!
Thanks
Chris
3 answers Last reply
More about 2003 game screen

    "NovaSounds" <NovaSounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have no Idea what to call this screen other than the "After a Game"
    > screen..haha...after a game is played, the screen will go to 1/3 the size,
    > and will not allow the game to continue. It doesn't freeze up...you just
    > can't click on play. Normally I contacted EA Sports, and haven't had a
    > reply
    > yet. Just thought I would throw it out at you guys!

    Do you mean after you've actually closed the game down and have gone back to
    the desktop it's 1/3rd size Or do you mean after an actual match, so you're
    still inside the game itself?

    Either way it's generally a good idea to try updating your video drivers
    there's a guide up at http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php which
    goes over the basics.

    If that's no good post back. 8-)

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    Hi Paul!
    The games is still running but the window.."Game Setup" is only approx 1/3
    of the size.....the screen is not minimized, almost cropped. I have the most
    upto date vedio drivers. It's weird. I tried reloading the program, now it
    works ok, however when I play 2 games in a row, the second game will play ok
    except every 3-5 seconds the internet conectivity icon by the clock will
    flash, causing the game to freeze for approx 1/2 sec. never happends during
    the first game.

    Anyways thanks for all your input Paul!

    Chris

    "Paul Smith" wrote:

    > "NovaSounds" <NovaSounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have no Idea what to call this screen other than the "After a Game"
    > > screen..haha...after a game is played, the screen will go to 1/3 the size,
    > > and will not allow the game to continue. It doesn't freeze up...you just
    > > can't click on play. Normally I contacted EA Sports, and haven't had a
    > > reply
    > > yet. Just thought I would throw it out at you guys!
    >
    > Do you mean after you've actually closed the game down and have gone back to
    > the desktop it's 1/3rd size Or do you mean after an actual match, so you're
    > still inside the game itself?
    >
    > Either way it's generally a good idea to try updating your video drivers
    > there's a guide up at http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php which
    > goes over the basics.
    >
    > If that's no good post back. 8-)
    >
    > --
    > Paul Smith,
    > Yeovil, UK.
    > http://www.dasmirnov.net/
    > http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site.
    >
    > *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

Games Microsoft Windows XP