NHL 2003 After Game Screen

I have no Idea what to call this screen other than the "After a Game"
screen..haha...after a game is played, the screen will go to 1/3 the size,
and will not allow the game to continue. It doesn't freeze up...you just
can't click on play. Normally I contacted EA Sports, and haven't had a reply
yet. Just thought I would throw it out at you guys!
Thanks
Chris

"NovaSounds" <NovaSounds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have no Idea what to call this screen other than the "After a Game"
> screen..haha...after a game is played, the screen will go to 1/3 the size,
> and will not allow the game to continue. It doesn't freeze up...you just
> can't click on play. Normally I contacted EA Sports, and haven't had a
> reply
> yet. Just thought I would throw it out at you guys!

Do you mean after you've actually closed the game down and have gone back to
the desktop it's 1/3rd size Or do you mean after an actual match, so you're
still inside the game itself?

Either way it's generally a good idea to try updating your video drivers
there's a guide up at http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php which
goes over the basics.

If that's no good post back. :cool:

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

Hi Paul!
The games is still running but the window.."Game Setup" is only approx 1/3
of the size.....the screen is not minimized, almost cropped. I have the most
upto date vedio drivers. It's weird. I tried reloading the program, now it
works ok, however when I play 2 games in a row, the second game will play ok
except every 3-5 seconds the internet conectivity icon by the clock will
flash, causing the game to freeze for approx 1/2 sec. never happends during
the first game.

Anyways thanks for all your input Paul!

Chris