The Standard Games In Windows XP

I went into play one of the standard card games on my XP and the games folder
said it was empty. How do I get these games back?? I have no idea why the
folder is empty.
3 answers Last reply
More about standard games windows

    "spoiledrottenqt" <spoiledrottenqt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:929C7959-9DF0-47E1-84F6-0ED7EBD1B847@microsoft.com...
    >I went into play one of the standard card games on my XP and the games
    >folder
    > said it was empty. How do I get these games back?? I have no idea why the
    > folder is empty.

    Hello.

    To restore the games go to Control Panel, then Add / Remove programs. In
    the new window go to Add / Remove Windows components, a new window will then
    pop open if you double click on 'Accessories and Utilities' then go into the
    'Games' folder and make sure they're all checked.

    If they are already checked, uncheck them, OK, then go back and recheck
    them.

    Hope that helps. 8-)
    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    Goto you control panel add remove programs and find those games under
    windows compnonents to restore them back

    --
    cinestar
    cinestar's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=2510

    "spoiledrottenqt" <spoiledrottenqt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:929C7959-9DF0-47E1-84F6-0ED7EBD1B847@microsoft.com...
    >I went into play one of the standard card games on my XP and the games
    >folder
    > said it was empty. How do I get these games back?? I have no idea why the
    > folder is empty.

    Hello.

    To restore the games go to Control Panel, then Add / Remove programs. In
    the new window go to Add / Remove Windows components, a new window will then
    pop open if you double click on 'Accessories and Utilities' then go into the
    'Games' folder and make sure they're all checked.

    If they are already checked, uncheck them, OK, then go back and recheck
    them.

    Hope that helps. 8-)
    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.
    http://www.dasmirnov.net/

    I would just like to say thanks. I have been going nuts but because you took the time to post, I know have fixed my problem. Thank You.

Games Microsoft Windows XP