Flashing Message Icon?

Tags:
  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
April 1, 2005 2:42:48 PM

Can anyone tell me why my Message icon on my 6600 keeps flashing??

Thanks

More about : flashing message icon

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 2:42:49 PM

It means your Inbox is full and you can't receive new messages until you
delete old ones. If you don't want to delete any messages, you can move
them to a folder in the phone's memory. The Inbox uses the memory on the
SIM.

--

\/ L /\ D

"Lex @ Work" <lex@graftons.com.au> wrote in message news:424c990a$1@news1...
Can anyone tell me why my Message icon on my 6600 keeps flashing??

Thanks
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 2:42:49 PM

"Lex @ Work" <lex@graftons.com.au> wrote in message news:424c990a$1@news1...
> Can anyone tell me why my Message icon on my 6600 keeps flashing??
>
> Thanks

Inbox is full?
April 2, 2005 8:18:56 PM

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:42:48 +1000, "Lex @ Work" <lex@graftons.com.au>
wrote:

>Can anyone tell me why my Message icon on my 6600 keeps flashing??

Perhaps all the space to leave messages is full. You'll need to
delete some messages from the SIM if that's where messages are stored.
Delete some inbox or archived messages and it shouldn't flash any
longer.
June 2, 2009 9:21:33 PM

Thank you so much for posting this. The flashing icon was draining my phones battery and making baffling me figuring out a way to stop it
!