Sign in with
Your question

Please help!

December 9, 2012 7:52:29 AM

i turn on my computer and get a message "warning: catalyst control center not supported by the river version of your enabled graphics adapter. please update your ati graphics driver, or enable your ati adapter using the displays manager".

idk what that means so i play my games anyway but there is huge fps drops in my games. i look around my system and notice the windows index rating of my gpu had gone down from 7.8 to 5.9.

i have always tried updating my ati drivers in the catalyst control center but nothing ever happens. i update the drivers again using the CCC but it says drivers are up to date.

i try to system restore but the only date to restore to is on 12/6/2012, two days ago, and i notice it says there was a windows critical update on that day and that must have been the reason why i am getting these errors.

now i try to enable my ati adapter using the displays manager but the only thing i find is the intel hd graphics so i uninstall that and now I am at a blank screen that only says "HDMI: No Signal". I reboot the computer and still the same message. i have no access the to desktop screen nor the Bios during the system start up.

can someone help me please?

ASrock Z68 --- Sapphire Radeon HD 6870

More about : question

!