I have WinXP Pro SP-2 on an Athlon 950 w/ 512 mb ram and NVIDIA GeForce2 TI.
Plus! bowling and Labyrinth have lost their balls. The finger holes on the
bowling ball and shadow is there but no ball. Also, on the CD-ROM version of
Hyperbowl the balls don't appear. (The CD wouldn't even run until I
downloaded the SP-2 patch).I just upgraded the NVIDIA drivers to the latest.
Could this be the cause?
--
special_d

"special_d" <speciald@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have WinXP Pro SP-2 on an Athlon 950 w/ 512 mb ram and NVIDIA GeForce2
>TI.
> Plus! bowling and Labyrinth have lost their balls. The finger holes on the
> bowling ball and shadow is there but no ball. Also, on the CD-ROM version
> of
> Hyperbowl the balls don't appear. (The CD wouldn't even run until I
> downloaded the SP-2 patch).I just upgraded the NVIDIA drivers to the
> latest.
> Could this be the cause?

Quite possibly.

Try grabbing some older WHQL signed drivers from
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.