after downloading games were should i put them so its possible to add
trainers and patches i can never get them to work even when they are running
with game i cannot activate them [ they are the right versions ] ie unlimited
balls toggle on off using f10 and f11 i just cant do it and its the same
with every other game please help

Hi Carro,

After you install the games to their default directory, the rest
should be automatic. Are you installing these games from CD?

Pick one game that you're having problems with to answer the
questions and troubleshoot with. We'll have an easier time that
way, especially when determining if it installed in the right folder.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"carro111" <carro111@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39FAE467-0574-4E80-9595-C1DDCCB8B832@microsoft.com...
> after downloading games were should i put them so its possible to add
> trainers and patches i can never get them to work even when they are running
> with game i cannot activate them [ they are the right versions ] ie unlimited
> balls toggle on off using f10 and f11 i just cant do it and its the same
> with every other game please help

if you bought a game cd and a patch for this games released by game
developers you do not have an option to insert this patch into the
original game cd.

if you installed a game and want to install a patch, it can be easily
done downloading the file from game developers site and then executing
the file

--
cinestar
cinestar's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=2510