Duel monitors on 4850x2

Figured this would be a good forum for the question. Currently I am running a 42 inch LCD at 1920x1080 at 60hz. I have a second monitor 22inch lcd that has a max resolution of 1680x1050 30hz. Well after a few minutes everything freezes and I have to reboot and just unplug the smaller of the two monitors and go on without having a second. My guess is just the resolution and hertz differences are just two different. Any Ideas? IS there anything I can do besides trying to match the graphics settings of the smaller?
2 answers Last reply
More about duel monitors 4850x2
  1. WHat is your graphics card? My friend has a 17in and a 20in monitor the 20in is a 120hz monitor where the 17in is a 60 hz he has never had this problem before (He runns a gt 220 ) I personally have 2 of the same monitor and i have also never had this problem. If i were you i would get another of a 60hz and that might fix your problem or atliest change the connector for your monitors
  2. devilhanzou said:
    Figured this would be a good forum for the question. Currently I am running a 42 inch LCD at 1920x1080 at 60hz. I have a second monitor 22inch lcd that has a max resolution of 1680x1050 30hz. Well after a few minutes everything freezes and I have to reboot and just unplug the smaller of the two monitors and go on without having a second. My guess is just the resolution and hertz differences are just two different. Any Ideas? IS there anything I can do besides trying to match the graphics settings of the smaller?

Check your temperatures because it sounds like a heat issue.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards LCD Resolution Monitors Graphics