Tight Budget Gaming P.C

Status
Not open for further replies.

imronwthru

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
I'm looking for a budget gaming build that can handle the games with pretty good graphics and applications fairly well. Thanks!

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: By the beginning of summer, around May.

Budget Range: Cheapest as possible. Hopefully less than $700-$600

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Dota 2, BF3, League of Legends, Fruity Loops, Movies, Music

Are you buying a monitor: No

Do you need to buy OS: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg and I also live by a Microcenter and I'm aware of their discounted mobo/cpu bundles.

Parts Preferences: Intel Based

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Solution
Unfortunately, if you need the pc around May, you won't get the haswell cpus, you could delay it for June, it's in that month that's gonna be released.
If you must get in may, get an i5 in microcenter, it's cheaper, a mid-end gfx card, a decent psu with 450-550w, some 500GB-1TB hdd., there's no point in recommending brands, till then, the prices will vary a lot.
Open a thread when the times comes.

johnsonjohnson

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Hi. If you're not going to purchase the parts until summer, then you should just wait for Haswell and next gen graphics card until deciding what to buy. You may be able to get a better build for the budget or today's build for less by then.

Unfortunately, if you need the pc around May, you won't get the haswell cpus, you could delay it for June, it's in that month that's gonna be released.
If you must get in may, get an i5 in microcenter, it's cheaper, a mid-end gfx card, a decent psu with 450-550w, some 500GB-1TB hdd., there's no point in recommending brands, till then, the prices will vary a lot.
Open a thread when the times comes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.