nokia 7600,unlocking?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
April 2, 2005 4:22:17 PM

hi ive just gave three a months notice to cancel my contract with
them,and i was wondering if i can now have my nokia 7600 unblocked to
any network so i can revert to a pay as you go sim?

--
aveit

More about : nokia 7600 unlocking

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 7:20:33 PM

"aveit" <aveit.1mv5fi@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

> hi ive just gave three a months notice to cancel my contract with
> them,and i was wondering if i can now have my nokia 7600 unblocked to
> any network so i can revert to a pay as you go sim?

Which network? Although the 7600 can be unlocked with any of the free
calculators you'll also need to have it properly factory reset to reveal the
hidden network mode menu (assuming it was supplied by 3 in the UK) if you
want it to work properly.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:29:01 PM

how do i reset it properly to factory settings and reveal the hidden
network mode.. and also if i unlock the phone will it work on three...
please could you help me

--
rishi123
April 23, 2005 11:38:26 AM

"rishi123" <rishi123.1nx13y@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> how do i reset it properly to factory settings and reveal the hidden
> network mode.. and also if i unlock the phone will it work on three...
> please could you help me

Use a decent flashing solution (Twister, JAF etc.) and reflash it with clean
firmware. At the same time you need to perform a factory default and UI
default.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 11:39:08 AM

"erwin 10-4" <erwin.10-4.1nxeaz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> post it to www.kisland.com click on computer forum and click on gsm
> forum.
> unlock your phone first before give your former service provider a ring
> for factory reset.

Your provider won't be able to perform a factory or UI default.

--
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
!