How to reset security code without a cable Nokia 3510i?

does anybody no how i can restet my security code without using a cable on
a nokia 3510i?

More about reset security code cable nokia 3510i

    "Lewis Hall via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
    > does anybody no how i can restet my security code without using a cable on
    > a nokia 3510i?

    Without using a cable? You can't (that's the purpose of the security code!)

    --
    Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk

    U¿ytkownik "Mike Bradley" <mike-nospam@bounce.logomanager.co.uk> napisa³ w
    wiadomo¶ci news:424f03eb$0$83318$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.com...

    > Without using a cable? You can't (that's the purpose of the security
    > code!)

    unfortunately it's possible (not reseting but browsing it exactly) via IR

    Tom

    U¿ytkownik "TOmasz" <tozga@wykresl.to.wp.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    > unfortunately it's possible (not reseting but browsing it exactly) via
    > IR
    >
    > Tom

    My mistake sorry - evidently N3510i doesn't have IR

    "Lewis Hall via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message news:<4cd71cc5bfe94e14b4e581a8b0d025ee@CellPhoneKB.com>...
    > does anybody no how i can restet my security code without using a cable on
    > a nokia 3510i?

    You need a cable for the 3510i. Why not just get the cable from
    LogoManager for less than a tenner, and then use their free software,
    NkProfile 3, to read the security code.

Nokia Security Cable