How to reset security code without a cable Nokia 3510i?

Last response: in Brands
a b 8 Security
April 2, 2005 9:23:42 PM

does anybody no how i can restet my security code without using a cable on
a nokia 3510i?

a b 8 Security
April 2, 2005 9:23:43 PM

"Lewis Hall via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
> does anybody no how i can restet my security code without using a cable on
> a nokia 3510i?

Without using a cable? You can't (that's the purpose of the security code!)

--
Take control of your Nokia phone with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

U¿ytkownik "Mike Bradley" <mike-nospam@bounce.logomanager.co.uk> napisa³ w
wiadomo¶ci news:424f03eb$0$83318$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.com...

> Without using a cable? You can't (that's the purpose of the security
> code!)

unfortunately it's possible (not reseting but browsing it exactly) via IR

Tom
a b 8 Security
April 4, 2005 7:02:31 PM

U¿ytkownik "TOmasz" <tozga@wykresl.to.wp.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
news:D 2r3d7$gkq$1@korweta.task.gda.pl...

> unfortunately it's possible (not reseting but browsing it exactly) via
> IR
>
> Tom

My mistake sorry - evidently N3510i doesn't have IR
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 12, 2005 1:02:29 PM

"Lewis Hall via CellPhoneKB.com" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message news:<4cd71cc5bfe94e14b4e581a8b0d025ee@CellPhoneKB.com>...
> does anybody no how i can restet my security code without using a cable on
> a nokia 3510i?

You need a cable for the 3510i. Why not just get the cable from
LogoManager for less than a tenner, and then use their free software,
NkProfile 3, to read the security code.
!