after game download i cant activate any trainers or patches eg invasion
pinball downloaded then add key or reg code, thats no problem now i try to
add trainer both game and trainer are for lets say VERSION 1.45 trainer says
unlimited lives trainer, open game then open trainer to activate.
unlimited balls
toggle on/off
using F10/F11
i just dont know how to TOGGLE I CAN OPEN THE TRAINER BUT JUSTdont NO FROM
THEN ON this is the same with all other game trainers i have please help

Replied to other post.
Please try to reply to that same thread, thanks. :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.