Budget Gaming Computer

Solution
I bought an Apevia case once. Once. It was junk, and after a few months of fighting a grounding problem and other issues, it went into the garbage. Check out Rosewill cases around that price point, or Antec.
The Xigmatek Gaia is $30 (was $21!), cools as well as the $35 CM, and is quieter (per Frostytech reviews).
For as little as $220, you can get a HD7870 that outperforms the GTX660 and exhausts its heat: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161404
I bought an Apevia case once. Once. It was junk, and after a few months of fighting a grounding problem and other issues, it went into the garbage. Check out Rosewill cases around that price point, or Antec.
The Xigmatek Gaia is $30 (was $21!), cools as well as the $35 CM, and is quieter (per Frostytech reviews).
For as little as $220, you can get a HD7870 that outperforms the GTX660 and exhausts its heat: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161404

Solution

Not so. At all. This Corsair is not built by Seasonic, but by CWT, using inferior Samxon capacitors from a line known to experience early failure (their "GF" series). The Rosewill is built by Super Flower, using a platform that has consistently received excellent competent technical reviews. The old Rosewills weren't so good, but Capstone and Hive are excellent PSUs.

NightFeather

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

I am going to buy a water cooler a few months after I buy this, and I wont overclock until then, I just got the K so I could overclock in the future.

this looks fine dude, and watercooling is a waste unless ur going for huge overclocks, like tiny voices said the hyper 212 would get u to 4.2-4.5gigs beyond that a dh-14 air cooler for 80$ or a watercooling system would be required. depends of ur needs and how far u wanna oc ur build.

NightFeather

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

Thanks, the only reason is that my case (Apevia X-Trooper- I would like a recomendation of another simaler case) wont fit a afterstock heatsink. Also, do any of you know of any good $60 cases with preferable a side window?
Thanks!

NightFeather

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

ALL OF YOU, THANK YOU!!!! One of the cases I already picked was on that list, so that seals the deal! Once again, thank ou guys for taking your time to help me!
:p