I am not sure if this is a videocard or overclocking CPU issue. I just build a system that is stable usually stays around 4.6 and 40c here are it's specs. I am wanting to know why it is doing this. I have tried running it on low and ultra settings still crashes. Other than that I have had no issues with this computer, but I just built it.
Here are the specs:
- (Bought) Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics
- ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- DDR 3 16 GB 1866 mhz (Patriot Brand)
- Black Enermax Hoplite SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ECA3220, w/ Side Window and 12cm Blue/Red Combo-LED .
- CORSAIR CX Series CX750 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
- COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible with Intel 1155
- Seagate 1TB Serial ATA/300 Hard Drive
- Black LG UH12LS29 Internal SATA 12x LightScribe Blu-ray Optical Drive, w/ 3D Playback and M-DISC Support, 16x DVD+R/-R, 4MB Cache. OEM
- (Bought) GIGABYTE GV-N670OC-2GD GeForce GTX 670 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- (BOUGHT) Corsair Force Series GS 2.5in 360GB SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), Model: CSSD-F360GBGS-BK. ds-dh
possibly I found when I tried to verify the files for Skyrim on steam that 2 files did not pass the test. It is re installing them. If that does not work I will defiantly try that audio problem. The game loads to the game menu screen where you can choose new adventure and continue. IT will go to the load screen then either hangs on the load screen or crashes soon thereafter.