Newly built computer help?

Hello. Recently, I finished building my computer. However, when I plugged in my monitor, it said no input. There was also no power going through the USB ports because my mouse and keyboard did not turn on. Everything inside my computer seemed to be working, however. Also, my motherboard did not make the first time beeps. Can someone please help me with this problem?
5 answers Last reply
More about newly built computer help
  1. Have you plugged in all the motherboard connectors to the power supply and the front panel connectors to the correct hubs on the motherboard?
  2. tiny voices said:
    Have you plugged in all the motherboard connectors to the power supply and the front panel connectors to the correct hubs on the motherboard?

I have plugged in both power connectors and all of the front panel connectors are connected to that thing that's supposed to combine all of the front plugs into one.
  3. tiny voices said:

I have those cables plugged in, yet the ports still do not work/at least not conduct power. The rear USB ports do not work either.
  4. This sounds like a driver hasn't been installed. Have you installed EVERYTHING that came on the disc with your motherboard?
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Computer Monitors Systems