Advice needed: Which build for these two games - CPUs / GFX Card.

Hi, a friend has got two PC's available to me at the moment and I can't decide which one will be better for playing two games - World of Warcraft ( Panderia ) and Black Ops 2.

The specs are

£150
Q6600 CPU
260GTX
4GB Ram
DS4 MOTHERBOARD Gigabit (high end)

and

£200
Q6700
550TI Nvidia
4GB Ram
ABIT IP35 motherboard.

Don't believe I can interchange the cards and processors so based on these two computers, which is the better deal / steal (if that?)

I can understand some parts are outdated, the main focus is warcraft above all. Is it better to save £50 or not, thanks for any advice. ( Posted on two parts of the site, unsure which subsection suits best)

-Ajito
5 answers Last reply
More about advice needed build games cpus card
  1. The second one is better.
  2. Neither is worth what he is asking though.
  3. Thanks for the reply, bit of a downer for me. Can't really find any built systems that I've found for under £200 in the UK with those cards - but I'm not an expert and don't know too much about the variety of GFX models.

It's for another friend, we're trying to get a quick cheap deal where we could have him playing online tonight ;s How much would you say these builds are worth?

Cheers,

Ajito
  4. I don't know the exchange rate but i wouldn't pay over $180 USD for the second one. It will run what you wan it to.
  5. Yeah I agree with others. Not really worth the purchcase! I'd go look somewhere else or buy/build a new computer. You can build an AMD APU system - wait for the AMD A10-6800k to come out next month. This is a CPU / GPU combo and will save you tons of money.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Games Motherboards Systems