Symbian Series 60

I've never had a Nokia phone before, but am thinking of possibly buying one
with the Symbian Series 60 smartphone OS.

How well does that OS work? How does it compare with other smartphone OS's
like Palm, or Microsoft Windowsmobile?

How well does it sync with Outlook 2003?

Does it have an applet similar to the Notes applet in Outlook, which can
sync with Outlook Notes?

Will it open Microsoft Word and Excel files?

Thanks to anyone for their info on this OS.
2 answers Last reply
More about symbian series

    MS Wrote:
    > I've never had a Nokia phone before, but am thinking of possibly buying
    > one
    > with the Symbian Series 60 smartphone OS.
    >
    > How well does that OS work? How does it compare with other smartphone
    > OS's
    > like Palm, or Microsoft Windowsmobile?
    >
    > How well does it sync with Outlook 2003?
    >
    > Does it have an applet similar to the Notes applet in Outlook, which
    > can
    > sync with Outlook Notes?
    >
    > Will it open Microsoft Word and Excel files?
    >
    > Thanks to anyone for their info on this OS.

    Series 60 is real simple and easy to use, i have a 6600, i rarely ever
    have problems with my phone after having installed 30 programs onto my
    phone, and the versatility of the programs are great. You can find any
    program to do almost anything you want, as far as syncing with outlook
    '03 i'm not sure, i dont really use the phone with outlook, well i
    actually dont use outlook at all so as far as the second part of your ?
    i'm not sure of, but the OS is really good and easy to use and a series
    60 symbian phone would be an excellent choice

    --
    Vidguy11

    On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:13:03 -0800, "MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I've never had a Nokia phone before, but am thinking of possibly buying one
    >with the Symbian Series 60 smartphone OS.
    >
    >How well does that OS work? How does it compare with other smartphone OS's
    >like Palm, or Microsoft Windowsmobile?
    >
    >How well does it sync with Outlook 2003?
    >
    >Does it have an applet similar to the Notes applet in Outlook, which can
    >sync with Outlook Notes?
    >
    >Will it open Microsoft Word and Excel files?
    >
    >Thanks to anyone for their info on this OS.

    www.symbian-freak.com

    Thats all u need to know about :))))

    Cheers

    Get more guides and advice at:

    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================

    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.

    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    Don't take life too seriously
    you're not going to survive it,
    anyway

Nokia Symbian