Symbian Series 60

Last response: in Brands
Share
April 2, 2005 11:13:03 PM

I've never had a Nokia phone before, but am thinking of possibly buying one
with the Symbian Series 60 smartphone OS.

How well does that OS work? How does it compare with other smartphone OS's
like Palm, or Microsoft Windowsmobile?

How well does it sync with Outlook 2003?

Does it have an applet similar to the Notes applet in Outlook, which can
sync with Outlook Notes?

Will it open Microsoft Word and Excel files?

Thanks to anyone for their info on this OS.

More about : symbian series

Anonymous
April 3, 2005 5:54:59 PM

MS Wrote:
> I've never had a Nokia phone before, but am thinking of possibly buying
> one
> with the Symbian Series 60 smartphone OS.
>
> How well does that OS work? How does it compare with other smartphone
> OS's
> like Palm, or Microsoft Windowsmobile?
>
> How well does it sync with Outlook 2003?
>
> Does it have an applet similar to the Notes applet in Outlook, which
> can
> sync with Outlook Notes?
>
> Will it open Microsoft Word and Excel files?
>
> Thanks to anyone for their info on this OS.

Series 60 is real simple and easy to use, i have a 6600, i rarely ever
have problems with my phone after having installed 30 programs onto my
phone, and the versatility of the programs are great. You can find any
program to do almost anything you want, as far as syncing with outlook
'03 i'm not sure, i dont really use the phone with outlook, well i
actually dont use outlook at all so as far as the second part of your ?
i'm not sure of, but the OS is really good and easy to use and a series
60 symbian phone would be an excellent choice

--
Vidguy11
April 4, 2005 2:00:40 PM

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 19:13:03 -0800, "MS" <ms@nospam.com> wrote:

>I've never had a Nokia phone before, but am thinking of possibly buying one
>with the Symbian Series 60 smartphone OS.
>
>How well does that OS work? How does it compare with other smartphone OS's
>like Palm, or Microsoft Windowsmobile?
>
>How well does it sync with Outlook 2003?
>
>Does it have an applet similar to the Notes applet in Outlook, which can
>sync with Outlook Notes?
>
>Will it open Microsoft Word and Excel files?
>
>Thanks to anyone for their info on this OS.

www.symbian-freak.com

Thats all u need to know about :) )))

Cheers

Get more guides and advice at:

=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================

Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.

To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

Don't take life too seriously
you're not going to survive it,
anyway
!