SD memory speed?

[posted and mailed]
What is the top speed of sd memory? I have a 45X with my Nikon d50 and
wish to buy a faster one in the 1 Gig flavour. Thanx. AJ
3 answers Last reply
More about memory speed
  1. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

    aj wrote:
    > [posted and mailed]
    > What is the top speed of sd memory? I have a 45X with my Nikon d50
    > and wish to buy a faster one in the 1 Gig flavour. Thanx. AJ

    SanDisk Ultra II is 66X (read) and 60X (write). Be aware that the D50 may
    not show any advantage using cards over a certain speed, although a USB
    2.0 hi-speed reader may.

    David
  2. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

    "David J Taylor"
    <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid> wrote in
    message news:vBANe.92547$G8.34695@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > aj wrote:
    >> [posted and mailed]
    >> What is the top speed of sd memory? I have a 45X with my Nikon d50
    >> and wish to buy a faster one in the 1 Gig flavour. Thanx. AJ
    >
    > SanDisk Ultra II is 66X (read) and 60X (write). Be aware that the D50 may
    > not show any advantage using cards over a certain speed, although a USB
    > 2.0 hi-speed reader may.
    >
    > David

    Ridata have a 133x 2Gig card.

    www.powerinnumbers.com.au
  3. Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

    > "David J Taylor"
    > <david-taylor@blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid> wrote
    > in message news:vBANe.92547$G8.34695@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    >> aj wrote:
    >>> [posted and mailed]
    >>> What is the top speed of sd memory? I have a 45X with my Nikon d50
    >>> and wish to buy a faster one in the 1 Gig flavour. Thanx. AJ
    >>
    >> SanDisk Ultra II is 66X (read) and 60X (write). Be aware that the D50
    >> may not show any advantage using cards over a certain speed, although a
    >> USB 2.0 hi-speed reader may.
    >>
    >> David
    >
    > Ridata have a 133x 2Gig card.
    >
    > www.powerinnumbers.com.au