got the game for xmas and i cant play the thing the game loads ok when i
click on the icon some kind of meter comes up then nothing done evry thing
i can think of spec on my computer is more than the game says any ideas
please help i am going mad here

"proudscot" <proudscot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> got the game for xmas and i cant play the thing the game loads ok when i
> click on the icon some kind of meter comes up then nothing done evry
> thing
> i can think of spec on my computer is more than the game says any
> ideas
> please help i am going mad here

fm = Football Manager?

Does the meter thing say anything? Could you send post a screenshot of it,
or e-mail it? (Press PrtScn then go to paint and paste it in then save it
and e-mail). Remember to swap nospam with smirnov when e-mailing.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

>>whats the e maill add mate ????

Ah the ol' weird looking loading screen.

Few things to try grab the latest patch from
http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php

If that's no good next thing you could try would be shutting down any
anti-virus software , or other software running in the background

If that's no good try updating the drivers for your video and sound card for
starters more information on this can be found at
http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php.

Failing that... Try asking in the FM community forums
http://community.sigames.com/eve/ you'll find some seriously hardcore FM
fans in there who know their stuff. :cool:

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.