MicroStutter

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
I have a question why are all the games I am seeing being released all have AMD logo plug in the intro? I was under the impression Nvidia was the superior GPU and was prefered among gamers. Yet games are being released with AMD being the preferred platform? Whats going on why is it so rare to see a game released and see a Nvidia logo?

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked Signature Edition ~ Owner

Solution
As I see it AMD is getting desperate, I do not know of this, I've seen the signs.

Because of the lineup that Nvidia made AMD got shocked, they got shocked of the performance, the power effiency and the technology.

After the launch AMD has begun just pouring out new GPUs to their lineups which features higher clock speeds and boost. The prices dropped by a margain and they have begun to give 4 games with just one GPU? Just crazy! They have also begun using more money on the games to get their logo on, as you have spotted.

dsventimiglia

Honorable
Jun 3, 2012
Nividia and AMD : each side brings its own unique strengths and weaknesses.
AMD: self-proclaimed master of efficiency & Stream Processors, Memory Bus Width
Nividia: Clock Speed, Memory Clock, price, FXAA and TXAA, Adaptive Vertical Sync

it's and old fight that will never stop, My personal prefrince is Nividia GTX670FTW at the moment

AMD is also rumored to be looking for a buyer...

As I see it AMD is getting desperate, I do not know of this, I've seen the signs.

Because of the lineup that Nvidia made AMD got shocked, they got shocked of the performance, the power effiency and the technology.

After the launch AMD has begun just pouring out new GPUs to their lineups which features higher clock speeds and boost. The prices dropped by a margain and they have begun to give 4 games with just one GPU? Just crazy! They have also begun using more money on the games to get their logo on, as you have spotted.

Solution

because they just realize the significant benefit of working close together game developer. not only it will help your hardware to perform optimally from launch day it is also give you the room for marketing your brand to customers. in the past you seen TWIMTBP logo in many games not because nvidia are the preferred brand among the gamers it is because amd are not keen on spend extra cash to send their engineer to work with game developer