Which brand of gpu do you prefer? Sapphire or Powercolor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jampeng

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
Im planning to buy graphics card by the end of the month i have two option Sapphire Ghz Ed. and Powercolor PCS+ Vortex II. so my question is which brand gives the best quality im not after to the price or the specification i just want a card which will last long for solid gaming performance

tnx :D

Solution
Very true.Yeah i do not think the powercolor would be a horrible choice go for it. ;)

jampeng

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
actually im using Sapphire 6770 vaporx right now and im using it for about one year and still working great all i just want to know if powercolor gives a even quality as sapphire do

jampeng

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012

tnx for the answer sir but what i am asking is which of the two brands has the better quality or are they have the same brand quality? i know those cards sir but my budget is under those two cards the powercolor 7870 vortex II and sapphire 7870 ghz ed.

Sorry i do not know the answer i only know Asus and MSI cards have never given me any trouble.

jampeng

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012

but tnx for you opinion sir i think ill go with the powercolor.and yes i know msi and asus gives the best quality but if we consider the price range of the two brands we all know that we need put extra cash when choosing them

Very true.Yeah i do not think the powercolor would be a horrible choice go for it. ;)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.