New build having issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi i recently bought a new build and have been using it for about a week, it seems to be fine but i'm having a problem with freezes, no blue screens or anything just the odd freeze. The freezes happen when i have been playing a game fvor a while and then decide to play a game called anno 2070, although its only anno 2070 causing the problem until after playing league of legends for a while i decided to watch an episode of board walk empire got about 20 minutes in and it froze, like in anno 2070 no sound, and the screen just freezes no distortion or anything. note the freeze with anno happens as soon as i launch it, the same as what happened in windows media player except the static sound in my headset stops (like the ambient noise stops and goes silent)

heres my spec

AMD piledriver 8350
8gb kingston hyper x 1600mhz ram
Gigabyte 970A-D3 AMD 970A
msi amd 7850
Xigmatek Tauro 500W '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply
hitachi hard drive 400gb x2

just ran a hdd scan on the hard drive came back successful with a disposition code of 0x00 what ever that means, also ran memtest for 1 pass o errors but will run overnight tonight

G

Well if it was a psu would it not be cutting out and things and having more issues than just the odd freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.