Computer reboots consantly or stays on but no video

EDIT: Also just noticed when it stays on (The second power setting) The video card fan doesnt work and it doesnt heat up
Hello, I just build a new build(Second one) And When I have it on the 115 setting on my battery everything turns on ect but shuts down a second later (No post) When I have it on the other setting everything stays on but the graphics card giving me no video. Heres my Spec
1 x Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3/240G 2.5" 240GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (Stand-Alone Drive)
1 x NZXT Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
1 x MSI Z77A-G41 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
1 x HIS H785F1G2M Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
1 x RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-630SS 630W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply, New Version
1 x Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 55W Dual-Core Desktop Processor
1 x G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model
7 answers Last reply
More about computer reboots consantly stays video
  1. What country do you live in? Or do you know the voltage coming out of your socket?

Did you try removing the video card and using your motherboard's video output?
  2. I live in us and yes
  3. If you are in the US you need to be using the 115. The 230 is for Europe and elsewhere. As for why you are not getting a post...if the lights and fans come on and then shut down and reboot for a loop it's probably a ground issue like you didn't put the spacers inbetween the motherboard and the case or you have one too many and that one is shorting the board.
  4. Yeah just looked I have 4 and they all match the hole so thats not it
  5. Push the RAM in all the way? As in get them to make a snap noise.
  6. Yep I double checked that at first I thought that was the problem but its not
  7. Have you tried booting with just one ram stick, cpu, mobo, and psu?
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Systems