Connection speed

shell shocke

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
I'm getting less then 1mbps in the day and god knows when I go any higher I probably have never reached 2.1mbps...I know my plan is at least 2mbps+ because I've gotten to like 1.3mbps. Ish. I'm only 15 so I don't got that much control over the internet...So i'll just have to persuade my parents to make then changed it after we move saying that we're to distanced from us to them, :lol: -- So how fast of an internet do you think i'd need? realistically not a overkill 50mbps speed... :lol: I'd like 3megs-5megs I'm playing games like Runescape because I don't got to download it, I can't download anything because my download speed is like 20-40 kbps sometimes like 9000 bytes... :lol: ! I'd love to play combat arms BF2 crysis2...I'm buying a gaming rig so that part doesn't concern me. So if you can answer my Q&A that'd be cool! :)

:kaola: :kaola:

tkrl26

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Who is your ISP? Are there any more ISP's in your area? Upgrading to 5-7 Mbps down and 768 Kbps up should do you fine, if that is an option.

You could also try and reboot all your network equipment every now and then, that might help a tiny bit...