How to discharge static with HAF XM?

Hello, I am looking for a solution to this problem, I am likely going to build a Gaming PC with a Haswell in June. The problem is that my planned case is all black (HAF XM) but, I've heard that painted metal will not discharge . I am wondering how to ground myself with the case without one of those gooby wrist straps (srsly don't say get a ESD strap). Currently, I am planning to build on a wooden floor with a unpolished wood table to assemble my CPU,Heatsink , and RAM onto the mobo while the rest will go on the floor itself.

Solution
Paint wouldn't provide enough resistance to the movement of electricity to prevent it discharging.

If you are really concerned if the paint will inhibit your ability to ground yourself, grab a toaster or literally any other electronic device and plug that in. Those will be grounded just like the PSU will be. Could even touch any taps you have, the static will travel down the pipe and into Earth.
Get an ESD wristband :p
Its the best way to do to ground yourself.

Have the PSU in the case and plugged into the wall, switch turned off at both ends. That will earth the case and get rid of any static, just make sure to periodically touch any exposed metal of the case. If you use a wristband you wont have to remember to touch it periodically, as it is a constant connection to the case.

But the problem is the metal is fully painted black to the point I think the CM CEO is a huge Rolling Stones fan... So, will plugging the PSU (X850) switched off (Back IO) but plugged in counter the fact the metal is black (I've heard they will not discharge you if they are painted) and discharge me?

Paint wouldn't provide enough resistance to the movement of electricity to prevent it discharging.

If you are really concerned if the paint will inhibit your ability to ground yourself, grab a toaster or literally any other electronic device and plug that in. Those will be grounded just like the PSU will be. Could even touch any taps you have, the static will travel down the pipe and into Earth.

Solution

OK before you work on electronics you want to be sure you are static free. A good way to do this is to touch anything grounded that conducts electricity. The screw in the faceplate of the power outlet is good for that.

After the computer is built the power supply has three plugs, one is the ground. That will transfer to the meal case through the screws holding the powersupply in. That grounds your case. Your motherboard and associated things attatched to the motherboard is grounded through the power supply connectors that contain grounds.