games gone

Solitaire, pinball ect and paint have completely gone from my computer. Ive
only just noticed, swo it may be due to loading sims 2 or messenger 7.0.
Using XP. Please help

"Confused User" <ConfusedUser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Solitaire, pinball ect and paint have completely gone from my computer.
> Ive
> only just noticed, swo it may be due to loading sims 2 or messenger 7.0.
> Using XP. Please help

Hello. tried reinstalling?

Control Panel / Add/Remove Windows Components / Accessories and Utilities /
Games. Uncheck, click ok reboot, then recheck and click OK.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.