games gone

Solitaire, pinball ect and paint have completely gone from my computer. Ive
only just noticed, swo it may be due to loading sims 2 or messenger 7.0.
Using XP. Please help
1 answer Last reply
More about games gone

    "Confused User" <ConfusedUser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Solitaire, pinball ect and paint have completely gone from my computer.
    > Ive
    > only just noticed, swo it may be due to loading sims 2 or messenger 7.0.
    > Using XP. Please help

    Hello. tried reinstalling?

    Control Panel / Add/Remove Windows Components / Accessories and Utilities /
    Games. Uncheck, click ok reboot, then recheck and click OK.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

Games Microsoft Solitaire Windows XP