Intermittent PCI slot Hardware flickering/stuttering

Nevpaurion

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
I built this PC in September of 2012. Everything was perfect until recently I've been encountering a strange issue.

It mostly happens when playing Guild Wars 2 (thought it was an issue specific to that game) but just today it started happening without being on any game.

Basically what happens is the following

When playing GW2: Audio suddenly starts stuttering, then my firewire based audio interface for recording starts flashing red (which means it isn't talking to the PC anymore, it's not in use just connected). Then the game lags out, and the connection is lost kicking me from the game. ( I connect via a WiFi Card). After I exit the game and wait a second everything goes back to normal.

When not playing a game: Suddenly the internet connection becomes slower and slower until it grinds to a halt, and the light on my interface flashes red when the connection is lost. After a minute or so everything goes back to normal.

Here are the details on what's inside my computer:

Windows 7
Intel i7 2600k 3.4 Ghz
Intel DH67CL Mother board http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=40978
EVGA GTX 560 superclocked (not ti)
16gb (4x4) Corsair Vengeance RAM
Samsung 2TB hard drive (7200 RPMS)
Seagate 1TB hard drive (7200 RPMS)
Texas Instruments 1394 FireWire Card
Rosewill RNX N300X Wifi Card
Ultra brand PSU (600 watts)

I've been thinking of possibly swapping PCI slots, though I do find it interesting that the problems are all with PCI based hardware. Any help and thoughts would be much appreciated.