i keep getting this warning sign saying Warning:Can't create a New Surface
Out of Video Memory. This Program will exit. [ok] ca sum 1 please help me
fix...
--
----------------\---\--------------------> If Scientist believe we have
evolved from apes, then why do we still have apes ?!?!

Hi,

Sounds like you have an onboard SiS chipset instead
of a proper AGP (or PCI) video card. What are the
requirements of the game you're trying to play?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms