Possibly the worst shopping experience ever.

Mak702

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
So after many threads, many questions (some dumb ones), and great help from this forum; I decided to take my new found knowledge to Frys. I had in mind that I was going to spend ca. $700. I do not lie when I say I stood their for 30Min unattended before I decided to ask some one for help. The 1st employee was standing with his arms crossed, I come up to him and he says "cant you see i'm helping someone". So i apologized and waited for 15 min and just left.

So I guess its all newegg.com now.

Dougie Fresh

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
Horrible. Last time I went into MicroCenter some poor guy was being told by the salesguy to by an Llano FM1 CPU and an AM3 motherboard. When the salesguy walked away I saved the poor guy. He was so angry the salesguy had wasted his time.

micro center used to pay there people low wages then they had to fight for commission. they used to push the warranty real hard 100 percent profit for the stores. best buys used to be that way to and compusa. best buys now is in a slow death mode like cc was. people are mostly using bb to walk in and look at a product then ordering it on amazon or other online retailers.