Closed Solved

Assassins Creed 3 / Chivalry GPU

I want to get a graphics card for my Z77 saber tooth, i7 3770k, 16 GB ram, build.

I want to be able to play at maximum settings and without my fps ever dropping below 60 fps.
This rule is mostly for AC III but I didn't know which one is more intensive so i decided to ask for both.

Thanks for the help and my budget is probably around $300 but if I don't need to send that much then I'd rather not and get a better one next GPU season. Also 650ti + get a free copy of AC III so i'd prefer an Nvidia card, also the CUDA helps a lot in adobe. Thanks again :)
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about assassins creed chivalry
  1. Best answer
    I'd say get the GTX 660 if you really want Nvidia right now with your budget. The 660Ti is only about 10% faster than the 660 but costs about $60 to $70 more. The 660Ti is supposedly going to see a price drop soon, which might make it a more attractive option if you are willing to wait a couple of weeks.
  2. ya right now the cheapest 660 ti I've found is near $260 so if that would drop over the next month then I'd swing for that if it still was bundled with ACIII because if not then I'd probably get a 7870 and ACIII, Farcry 3 and 20% off MOH Warfighter. Also this card will most likely be used in my main rig for a year or so until it gets swapped out for a Radeon 8000 or a GTX 700 and this goes in my bro's rig :D
  3. Big +1 to the GTX660 there. It's a really excellent card and a smart use of money. The GTX660 Ti is great too, but probably not worth the extra cost.
  4. Best answer selected by prolemur.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product