Check out my new laserdisc store!

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
February 1, 2005 7:06:48 PM

I put up a page where I am selling some of my laserdiscs. All are in mint
or near-mint condition unless noted on the site. A couple VERY rare titles
are available there. So please have a look!

http://half-eaten.scieron.com/laserdisc/

:)
-Mike

More about : check laserdisc store

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 6:38:57 AM

You should setup a shop on LDDb.com instead of reusing half of the
site's logo :-P

Rgds,
Julien
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 7:30:04 PM

Well the same exact logo is on the front on my laserdisc player down to the
smallest detail.... so it's not like it belongs to lddb.com :)

-Mike
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 6:14:01 PM

I just changed it anyway... that was kind of lazy of me.

-Mike
!