Sign in with
Your question

Building my pc

Last response: in Systems
January 26, 2013 10:25:24 AM

i am building my own pc, here are my specs:
Aerocool Strike-X 70,- (case)
Aerocool Shark Fan 12cm Blue Edition 13,- (fans)
Aerocool Strike-X 500W 60,- (power)
Corsair 16 GB DDR3-1333 Kit 85,- (ram)
ASUS GTX660-DC2O-2GD5 225,- (gpu)
AMD FX-8350 Boxed 175,- (cpu)
ASRock Z77 Extreme4 115,- (mother board)
LG E2242C-BN Zwart 100,- (monitor)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 ST2000DM001, 2TB 80,- (hdd)
Samsung 840 series SSD 120GB 90,- (ssd)
Lite-On IHOS104 40,- (optical drive)

i don't want to spend allot of money so can someone help me where i could budget on.
ooh and i only take so much ram because i make allot of tiny servers so me and my friends go play on.

More about : building

January 26, 2013 2:36:32 PM

Please read this and gve more details in the format given:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/353572-31-build-upgra...

We at least need to know what your budget is, what country you are located in (so we know what sites to use, and which currency), what the computer will be used for (gaming?), and if you already have an OS/keyboard/mouse etc...

That motherboard and CPU will not work together, that CPU is an AMD sock AM3+, while that motherboard is an Intel Socket 1155... Not at all compatible. If you are dead set on that AMD CPU then you will need an AM3+ motherboard, although i would suggest getting an Intel cpu instead, in which case that is a good motherboard. i would also recommend staying away from Aerocool, you could definitely find a better brand. Especially that PSU, it might be cheap but it's also probably crap...
January 26, 2013 2:39:34 PM

dns7950 said:
Please read this and gve more details in the format given:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/353572-31-build-upgra...

We at least need to know what your budget is, what country you are located in (so we know what sites to use, and which currency), what the computer will be used for (gaming?), and if you already have an OS/keyboard/mouse etc...

That motherboard and CPU will not work together, that CPU is an AMD sock AM3+, while that motherboard is an Intel Socket 1155... Not at all compatible. If you are dead set on that AMD CPU then you will need an AM3+ motherboard, although i would suggest getting an Intel cpu instead, in which case that is a good motherboard. i would also recommend staying away from Aerocool, you could definitely find a better brand. Especially that PSU, it might be cheap but it's also probably crap...

i live in the netherlands so the curency is euro's. and can you tell me which motherboard i should use instead cause i only want to use the amd fx 8350
Related resources
January 26, 2013 4:20:31 PM
!