roller coaster tycoon 3

i'm running win xp pro w/o any sp..
when playing roller coaster tycoon 3,, i'm trying to click the save game
button.. but, instead of able to save the game,, the program suddenly quit by
itself...
i already tried to get some answer from the manufacture website.. but
there's nothing there..
anyone.. can u help me?
thx b4..
-abimantrana-
1 answer Last reply
More about roller coaster tycoon

    Hi,

    If it's an OS issue, you'll be able to correct it easily by upgrading
    to Windows XP Service Pack 2. I hope that works for you! :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Abimantrana" <Abimantrana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:632AF1DC-2C49-4D3C-BF74-B4CF8A1F0AF0@microsoft.com...
    | i'm running win xp pro w/o any sp..
    | when playing roller coaster tycoon 3,, i'm trying to click the save game
    | button.. but, instead of able to save the game,, the program suddenly quit by
    | itself...
    | i already tried to get some answer from the manufacture website.. but
    | there's nothing there..
    | anyone.. can u help me?
    | thx b4..
    | -abimantrana-