roller coaster tycoon 3

i'm running win xp pro w/o any sp..
when playing roller coaster tycoon 3,, i'm trying to click the save game
button.. but, instead of able to save the game,, the program suddenly quit by
itself...
i already tried to get some answer from the manufacture website.. but
there's nothing there..
anyone.. can u help me?
thx b4..
-abimantrana-

Hi,

If it's an OS issue, you'll be able to correct it easily by upgrading
to Windows XP Service Pack 2. I hope that works for you! :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms