Halo Xbox controller button assignments

KK

I am playing Halo on my pc with an Xbox controller so that I am proficient
when playing friends that play on an Xbox game system. However, I was
wondering if someone could provide all of the button assignments used (by
default) on the Xbox controller/game system so that I can apply those exact
button assignments to my Xbox controller used with my pc. Thanks in advance!

I'm not so sure they even correspond, since they're two different input
methods between Halo for PC and Halo for Xbox. As Jimmy suggested, post to
the microsoft.public.xbox.halo newsgroup and perhaps one of the folks over
there will have information for you.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"KK" <KK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am playing Halo on my pc with an Xbox controller so that I am proficient
> when playing friends that play on an Xbox game system. However, I was
> wondering if someone could provide all of the button assignments used (by
> default) on the Xbox controller/game system so that I can apply those
> exact
> button assignments to my Xbox controller used with my pc. Thanks in
> advance!

Hi KK,

If you don't get a reply right away, post the question to the Microsoft
X-Box newsgroup as well. (Chris H. might answer you here though). :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"KK" <KK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47BA8511-C4A3-4389-977E-B233C61B5BD5@microsoft.com...
>I am playing Halo on my pc with an Xbox controller so that I am proficient
> when playing friends that play on an Xbox game system. However, I was
> wondering if someone could provide all of the button assignments used (by
> default) on the Xbox controller/game system so that I can apply those exact
> button assignments to my Xbox controller used with my pc. Thanks in advance!

"KK" <KK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am playing Halo on my pc with an Xbox controller so that I am proficient
> when playing friends that play on an Xbox game system. However, I was
> wondering if someone could provide all of the button assignments used (by
> default) on the Xbox controller/game system so that I can apply those
> exact
> button assignments to my Xbox controller used with my pc. Thanks in
> advance!

Hey KK... From memory so could be wrong:

Left trigger - grenade.
Right trigger - primary fire.
Left stick - move.
Right stick - look.