How to connect speaker wire f/factory to RCA

BLACKSTORM_X130

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013
Hello,
Hi, I have an 2 ohm 1200 watt amp at 200 R.M.S.
but my factory CD /radio has no RCA output so I'm using the high end output to connect to amp.
it's for two DUAL 500 watt 4 ohms 200 R.M.S. speakers and I cant find the correct rear wire color diagram can you help?

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
Spend the extra few dollars and get a Line Output Converter. The sound will be better than using the high inputs and you can control the inputs gains to help tune it. This cheap one should do the trick:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142LOC80/Scosche-LOC80.html
Spending the money on a higher quality one would, in my opinion, be a waste of money. Once you get to the price range of the higher end ones you're getting close to new head unit money which will greatly improve all the sound, not just the bass.

cyder

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013
Start at the speakers you're gonna pull the signal from. Look at their colour codes. Then go behind the deck and see where those particular colours go. Sometimes they prematurely terminate into harness clips and the colour changes. Splicing and taking them from behind the the deck or way down to where the speakers are...the choice is yours. Its highly unlikely a lot of signal will be lost along the wire between the deck and factory speakers so you can splice anywhere comfortably along the line.