Any IT Pros out there? Help?

crazn

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2011
I'm a couple years out of high school looking at an entry level IT job. I have a couple certifications and I meet most of the requirements. However in the job description it says you will be making, adding, deleting, and modifying changes printer control tables and printer appliances as well as making, adding, deleting, and modifying changes to pager tables and control the physical pager inventory.

I have no experience with printer control tables or pager tables and Google search isn't bringing back any results I'm confident with. I have an interview tomorrow and I would like to at least know what printer/pager tables are so I can speak knowledgeably about them, even if I have no first hand experience with them.

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks!

Kewlx25

Distinguished
In 2.5 years of IT and lots of printer, I've never heard of a "printer control table". Sounds like something they made up to describe a process they use. I could be wrong.

natashaknapp

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2011
Have not heard of them either. You want to be careful about seeming to know too much about them, because if they hire you, you will be expected to work on them, so keep that i mind! Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS