Help me pick one of these cases?

Solution

if you have one drive, I would recommend the HAF then. You dont need the 120mm fan, the difference between ambient temperatures in the case will be at the most a few degrees off on a bad day. Purchase one when you think you need one.

edit: i just remembered, the 912 has more drive bays, i forgot the middle section was removable.

taran11

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
b/c lot of ppl recommended me to gwt mid tower b/c i recently got new cpu mobo ram and it runs hotter than my old 5 year old cpu and my gpu is high idle temp as well heres the pic
http://postimage.org/image/m7iuy6hwz/

The size of your case wont make any difference to cooling , but a bad case is a bad case . Your pic shows small fans and a not much room
What are your temps?

The HAF is a good case and it will work well

But if you want to stay with a smaller case then the TJ 08e will cool as well as any

taran11

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

Im getting high 30s lows 40s idle it used to run at lows 30s befor ei changed new cpu n mobo ram

taran11

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

okay thanks it dosen't matter if it have like 3 fans like the rosewill link i put up right? im geussing everyone is saying get the HAF one even tho it has 1 or 2 fans its better?

the Haf 912 has more room to fit stuff in, the Challenger will probably run cooler at stock, stuff.

In my opinion, if you plan on having alot of internal drives, pick the challenger
Cooling at stock, Challenger
Size advantage - haf 912
Modability - haf 912(ive seen some decent mods with the case)

taran11

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

thanks,I only have and will have 1 HDD i had another thread they also said HAF and should i get another 120mm fan or is it not needed? i also have one in my current computer shud i use that to not sure if its 120mm see pic

if you have one drive, I would recommend the HAF then. You dont need the 120mm fan, the difference between ambient temperatures in the case will be at the most a few degrees off on a bad day. Purchase one when you think you need one.

edit: i just remembered, the 912 has more drive bays, i forgot the middle section was removable.

Solution