Sheraz

hi...i have hp dc5800 desktop pc i wan\'t to install a graphics card in this but i dn\'t know which graphics card is better than this pc .any one tell me?
5 answers Last reply
More about sheraz
  1. if you are looking into upgrading graphics you have to consider how much wattage your power supply can provide as faster cards take more voltage and also you have to consider what slot interface your motherboard supports for video cards. pci is the slowest, then the agp, pci express is the newest
  2. Do you have the Microtower version or the Small Form Factor version of the HP Compaq dc5800 Business Desktop PC?

The Small Form Factor version would require the use of a low profile graphics card and uses a proprietary form factor 240 Watt power supply unit.

The Microtower version accepts full height graphics cards and uses a 300 Watt ATX form factor power supply unit.

Your motherboard has one PCI Express 1.1 x16 Expansion Slot.
  3. i have hp dc5800 desktop pc not a micro tower ...which graphics card is best for my pc for play assassins creed revelations,need fro speed shift ,batman arkham city etc..
  4. The best Low Profile Video Card you can currently get, that doesn't require a PCI Express power connector, is the following:

SAPPHIRE 100357LP Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card for $114.99 ($104.99 after $10.00 rebate card)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202002
  5. i have intel pentium dual core e2180 2.0 ghz.... can i play gta 4 and assassins creed 3 on this
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Desktops Hewlett Packard Graphics Product