Which 7950?

Hi guys, I decided to buy a 7950.
Out of the 7950 cards listed on these websites, which one should I buy. (I dont care if games are included)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=56&subid=1673&sortby=priceAsc
http://www.scan.co.uk/shop/computer-hardware/all/gpu-amd/radeon-hd7950-pci-e
12 answers Last reply
More about which 7950
  1. I would go with Sapphire as they are the largest AMD gpu manufacturer. Asus is good too.
  2. xfx 7950 double disapation is what i would get. xfx has a great warranty service and great build design for the card
  3. maestro0428 said:
    I would go with Sapphire as they are the largest AMD gpu manufacturer. Asus is good too.

Yeah but im talking about performance wise
  4. maestro0428 said:
    I would go with Sapphire as they are the largest AMD gpu manufacturer. Asus is good too.

Yea Direct CU II models are good as well.. I agree with you on that. Sapphire is ok as well So i can all around agree with you
  5. Everyone keeps saying this and that is good all around =/ but If I was to make one choice
  6. XFX . You can't go wrong with either one though
  7. Go with the one that has the highest GPU clock for best performance and secondarily has the highest Memory clock. Stick with well known brands such as Sapphire, ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Powercolor, XFX.

Just a side note. MSI Twin Frozr cooling and ASUS Direct CU cooling solutions are excellent performers.
  8. My advice, get the cheapest brand name!

They all perform roughly the same, get the best value!
  9. What im looking for is
    1.Performance
    2.Good Cooling
    3.OC capability
  10. K1ash3r said:
    What im looking for is
    1.Performance
    2.Good Cooling
    3.OC capability

Based on that I'd say this is your best buy: SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100352VXSR Radeon HD 7950 3GB $329.99
  11. JKatwyopc said:
    Based on that I'd say this is your best buy: SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100352VXSR Radeon HD 7950 3GB $329.99

Thanks I think thats what I'll go for.
  12. What I would choose is.Sapphire or HIS.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Games Graphics Product