l
December 11, 2012 2:52:06 PM

It will fit without any problems.
m
l
Related resources
December 11, 2012 2:55:09 PM

thanks guys, was a bit worried for a moment,

would you guys recommend this card for intense gaming that last a while and such or something else??
m
l
December 11, 2012 3:01:25 PM

The duration of your gaming sessions has no impact on which card you should buy. Literally any card (that isn't defective) will run fine for days on end with no breaks.
m
l
December 11, 2012 3:23:40 PM

willard said:
The duration of your gaming sessions has no impact on which card you should buy. Literally any card (that isn't defective) will run fine for days on end with no breaks.

No, I mean in terms of keeping up with new hardware and application and games for the next few years,? I know its not completely future proof gpu, but I dont want to buy another graphics card for solid 2 or years from now...
m
l
December 11, 2012 3:28:21 PM

dqdq said:
No, I mean in terms of keeping up with new hardware and application and games for the next few years,? I know its not completely future proof gpu, but I dont want to buy another graphics card for solid 2 or years from now...

We aren't psychic, we don't know what the demands of games will be next year. All we can tell you is that you need more than the minimum to max games today if you want to max games tomorrow. The more you spend, the longer this will be true.

Right now, the HD 7870/GTX 660 are around the minimum point to max out today's games at 1080p. Going up from there you'll be able to max out more demanding games that don't exist yet, but nobody could tell you that a 7970 is going to max out Crysis 3, for instance. There's a good chance, but we won't know until benchmarks come out.
m
l
December 11, 2012 3:47:11 PM

According to the Manual (availible from Zalman on line) the PCI bay is 290mm(11.4 inches) The card is 11.25 inches long. It'll be tight. You where right to be concerned. In the future, google is an excellent resource.
m
l
!