Help, Is This Right?

MikeyUK

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
Firstly a quick hello to everyone out there. This is my first post so please forgive me if I make a mistake.

I've recently installed Far Cry 3 and have been playing online with it. With my limited knowledge of PC gaming (this is my first gaming PC) I wasn't sure if these readings are what are to be expected. Could someone take a look and let me know please.

Graphics card: Radeon HD 6770
Driver: 7.14.10.0833 (Up to date as far as I am aware)
Catalyst: 11.5
Processor: AMD FX 4100

The numbers I am concerned about are the graphics card % usage. I have been playing the game and have seen a usage of 95-100% constantly whilst the graphics are set at their lowest possible. This has resulted in 35-50fps (changes rapidly depending on what is on the screen) and a temperature of ~62 deg C.

EDIT: My processor also runs at 75-85% whilst playing the game. Is this too high??

So, I ask you, the community... Is this to be expected or does it look like I have a problem somewhere?

Thanks,
Mike.

Dnx

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
yeah, perfectly fine, that means your card its always working at its full potential, and that your cpu its doing its job keeping the card working n.n also temp its perfectly normal, i have seen mine on 80c on intense games. hope it helps you

Dnx

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
np, glad i could help, things that you should be worried of its for example when the game its getting bad performance but your card its only working at 50% that would indicate a problem somewhere in your system. n.n

Dnx

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012

haha it happends :p