rainbow six and eaglewatch

i have played r6 online now for over 6 years. i have bought a new pc running
xp, but no matter what i do, i will not run !! any ideas? i have tried all
the obvious tweaks. thanks.
6 answers Last reply
More about rainbow eaglewatch

    Mike,

    Let's start with the basics. Can you reply to this post with a copy of your
    DXDiag text so we can get a look at what hardware & drivers you have on your
    system.

    Could you also describe what steps you've already tried and the results (ie
    Installed latest patch from www<dot>wherever<dot>com, launched game, started
    multiplayer session, chose character, clicked join button and sit at a
    "Joining session" window for 10 minutes)

    Please include as much information as you can. Nothing is too small a
    detail.

    To reply with a dxdiag text:
    Click on Start -> Run and type 'dxdiag' in the run box, then click 'Ok'.
    When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window appears you will see tabs across the
    top click each tab and run the diagnostic tests on each. Then click the
    'Save All Information' button, which will create a text file on your system
    where you specify, as in My Documents or Desktop. Open that text file, copy
    the contents and paste it to a reply.
    --
    Thanks,
    Nick Kritselis [MS]

    "mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have played r6 online now for over 6 years. i have bought a new pc
    >running
    > xp, but no matter what i do, i will not run !! any ideas? i have tried all
    > the obvious tweaks. thanks.

    hi nick, thanks for getting back to me. firstly i was mad that the game would
    not work, i have taken the pc running on xp back to the store and got a
    refund. the problem was not an ONLINE problem ! i could not get the game to
    run at all, let alone online. both games seem to load ok, but on launching
    the error message read, CANNOT RUN ON THIS VERSION OF WINDOWS NT. so im back
    on my old pc running w982nd wich works fine. i will be happy to buy the new
    xp pc again, but only if i can play r9, as its my favourite game. as for the
    patch www<dot>wherever<dot>com, it appears a dead link. thanks.

    > hi nick, thanks for getting back to me. firstly i was mad that the game
    > would
    > not work, i have taken the pc running on xp back to the store and got a
    > refund. the problem was not an ONLINE problem ! i could not get the game
    > run at all, let alone online. both games seem to load ok, but on launching
    > the error message read, CANNOT RUN ON THIS VERSION OF WINDOWS NT. so im
    > back
    > on my old pc running w982nd wich works fine. i will be happy to buy the
    > new
    > xp pc again, but only if i can play r9, as its my favourite game. as for
    > the
    > patch www<dot>wherever<dot>com, it appears a dead link. thanks.

    If you had mentioned the error message to start off you'd be playing it on
    your new machine now. It's a simple OS check that's tripping up because
    it's seeing NT 5.1 aka Windows XP. If you ran it in compatibility mode for
    Windows 9x / NT4 SP5 / 2000 it would probably be working.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?)

    i tried to run it on the option to run xp as w98 but it didnt work. is your
    recomendation different to this option?

    "Paul Smith" wrote:

    > "mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > hi nick, thanks for getting back to me. firstly i was mad that the game
    > > would
    > > not work, i have taken the pc running on xp back to the store and got a
    > > refund. the problem was not an ONLINE problem ! i could not get the game
    > > run at all, let alone online. both games seem to load ok, but on launching
    > > the error message read, CANNOT RUN ON THIS VERSION OF WINDOWS NT. so im
    > > back
    > > on my old pc running w982nd wich works fine. i will be happy to buy the
    > > new
    > > xp pc again, but only if i can play r9, as its my favourite game. as for
    > > the
    > > patch www<dot>wherever<dot>com, it appears a dead link. thanks.
    >
    > If you had mentioned the error message to start off you'd be playing it on
    > your new machine now. It's a simple OS check that's tripping up because
    > it's seeing NT 5.1 aka Windows XP. If you ran it in compatibility mode for
    > Windows 9x / NT4 SP5 / 2000 it would probably be working.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Smith,
    > Yeovil, UK.
    > http://www.dasmirnov.net/
    > http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site.
    >
    > *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?)

    >i tried to run it on the option to run xp as w98 but it didnt work. is your
    > recomendation different to this option?

    I would of tried it in NT4 SP5 and 2000, as well as the other options below
    such as disable visual themes.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?)

    Mike,

    Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I was out sick yesterday.

    I know how frustrating it can be to buy a brand new computer and find that
    the games you love to play don't work right. That's why we're here in this
    newsgroup.

    Whenever you purchase a new computer, you have to remember that "new" is a
    relative term. It's new to you, but may have been sitting on a store or
    warehouse shelf for a while. The video and audio drivers installed on the
    system when you set it up may work fine for browsing the web, playing
    Solitaire, or listening to CDs, but they may not be adequate for playing
    Half-Life 2 or Rainbow Six.

    I always tell my friends to keep an eye out for updates, whether they're
    Windows Updates, driver updates, or patches for games. And then if you've
    got everything up-to-date and the game still doesn't work, search the web.
    General websites like www.ntcompatible.com, newsgroups like this one, or
    game-specific websites like
    http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/games/rainbowsix/ are available to help you
    try to find the answers you need.

    To discuss your specific Rainbow Six issues, I asked you to include a copy
    of your DXDiag text because I was interested in finding out about your
    specific hardware and driver information from your Windows XP computer.
    Here in our test lab we have access to a lot of hardware and I could try to
    set up a system similar to yours to see if I could reproduce this issue and
    give you detailed steps to resolve it.

    Since you no longer have the system available, let me give you the
    information I have:

    On my AMD Athlon test system (see DXDiag text included below), I installed
    Rainbow Six, the latest R6 patch (version 1.04 -
    http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/DownloadFile.aspx?dfId=81), and the Eagle
    Watch missions. At each stage (after installing R6, then again after
    installing 1.04 patch, then again after installing Eagle Watch), I tested
    the game and it ran without any errors. I don't know why in your particular
    case it wasn't working, but I can tell you that it should work just fine.

    If at any point in the future you decide to try another Windows XP PC and
    you still encounter errors, feel free to post here and we'll try to help you
    get up and running.

    DXDiag report from my test system:
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 2/3/2005, 11:00:36
    Machine name: NAKHNATH
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack
    2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd.
    System Model: 7VTX
    BIOS: Version 1.00
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.4GHz
    Memory: 512MB RAM
    Page File: 187MB used, 1062MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINNT
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

    ------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    DirectX Files Tab: Several files (d3d9d.dll,
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll, Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll, etc.) are
    beta versions, which are unsupported and could cause problems. The file
    d3d9d.dll is a debug version, which will run slower than the retail version.
    You should reinstall DirectX to get the latest version.
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Music Tab: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    Network Tab: No problems found.

    --------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

    ---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: Matrox Millennium P750
    Manufacturer: Matrox Graphics Inc.
    Chip type: Matrox Parhelia LX
    DAC type: Integrated, 400 MHz
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_2537&SUBSYS_1820102B&REV_02
    Display Memory: 64.0 MB
    Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Default Monitor
    Monitor Max Res:
    Driver Name: MTXPARHD.dll
    Driver Version: 6.13.0001.1691 (English)
    DDI Version: 8
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 8/20/2004 15:19:58, 1890816 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    VDD: n/a
    Mini VDD: MTXPARHM.sys
    Mini VDD Date: 8/20/2004 15:21:50, 470272 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71ECB-6677-11CF-0075-2138A0C2CB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x102B
    Device ID: 0x2537
    SubSys ID: 0x1820102B
    Revision ID: 0x0002
    Revision ID: 0x0002
    Video Accel:
    Deinterlace Caps: n/a
    Registry: OK
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    DDraw Test Result: Not run
    D3D7 Test Result: Not run
    D3D8 Test Result: Not run
    D3D9 Test Result: Not run

    -------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1274&DEV_5880&SUBSYS_A0001458&REV_02
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: es1371mp.sys
    Driver Version: 5.01.3612.0000 (English)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 6/3/2002 11:18:32, 40832 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Creative Technology Ltd.
    HW Accel Level: Full
    Cap Flags: 0xF5F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 4000, 48000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Registry: OK
    Sound Test Result: Not run

    ---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: es1371mp.sys
    Driver Version: 5.01.3612.0000 (English)
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Date and Size: 6/3/2002 11:18:32, 40832 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x41
    Format Flags: 0xCCC

    -----------
    DirectMusic
    -----------
    DLS Path: C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
    DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
    Acceleration: n/a
    Ports: Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output,
    DLS, Internal, Default Port
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI, Software (Kernel Mode),
    Output, DLS, Internal
    Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel
    Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not
    Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
    Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401 [Emulated], Hardware (Not
    Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
    Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401 [Emulated], Hardware (Not
    Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
    Registry: OK
    Test Result: Not run

    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

    Device Name: Keyboard
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

    Poll w/ Interrupt: No
    Registry: OK

    -----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1106, 0x3038
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 8/3/2004 22:08:42, 57600 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 8/23/2001 05:00:00, 4736 bytes

    ----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------
    + Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)
    | Location: PCI bus 0, device 14, function 0
    | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1274&dev_5880
    | Service: es1371
    | Driver: ksuser.dll, 8/3/2004 23:56:42, 4096 bytes
    | Driver: ksproxy.ax, 8/3/2004 23:56:58, 130048 bytes
    | Driver: ks.sys, 8/3/2004 22:15:22, 140928 bytes
    | Driver: drmk.sys, 8/3/2004 22:07:58, 60288 bytes
    | Driver: portcls.sys, 8/3/2004 22:15:50, 145792 bytes
    | Driver: stream.sys, 8/3/2004 22:08:02, 48640 bytes
    | Driver: wdmaud.drv, 8/3/2004 23:56:58, 23552 bytes
    | Driver: es1371mp.sys, 6/3/2002 11:18:32, 40832 bytes

    +-+ Game Port for Creative
    | | Matching Device ID: *ctl7001
    | | Service: gameenum
    | | Driver: gameenum.sys, 8/3/2004 22:08:22, 10624 bytes

    ------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/3/2004 22:14:36, 52736 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/3/2004 21:58:32, 24576 bytes

    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 8/4/2004 00:01:08, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 8/3/2004 21:58:32, 24576 bytes

    + PS/2 Compatible Mouse
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 8/3/2004 22:14:36, 52736 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/3/2004 21:58:32, 23040 bytes

    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 8/4/2004 00:01:08, 40840 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 8/3/2004 21:58:32, 23040 bytes

    ----------------------------
    DirectPlay Service Providers
    ----------------------------
    DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)
    Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll
    (5.03.2600.2180)

    DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run,
    Mic: Not run
    DirectPlay Test Result: Not run
    Registry: OK

    -------------------
    DirectPlay Adapters
    -------------------
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM1
    DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider: COM2
    DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider: IPX Adapter 1 - (00000000,00A0C95A061B)
    DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

    -----------------------
    DirectPlay Voice Codecs
    -----------------------
    Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
    Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
    MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
    MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
    Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
    TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

    -------------------------
    DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
    -------------------------

    ------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 6.5 GB
    Total Space: 11.0 GB
    File System: FAT32
    Model: ST340016A

    Drive: D:
    Free Space: 2.8 GB
    Total Space: 8.0 GB
    File System: FAT32
    Model: ST340016A

    Drive: E:
    Free Space: 11.9 GB
    Total Space: 18.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST340016A

    Drive: F:
    Model: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-M1502
    Driver: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 21:59:52, 49536 bytes

    --------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: Intel 8255x-based PCI Ethernet Adapter (10/100)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1229&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&61AAA01&0&78
    Driver: n/a

    Name: Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1274&DEV_5880&SUBSYS_A0001458&REV_02\3&61AAA01&0&70
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004
    23:56:42, 4096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004
    23:56:58, 130048 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:15:22, 140928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:07:58, 60288 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:15:50, 145792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:02, 48640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004
    23:56:58, 23552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\es1371mp.sys, 5.01.3612.0000 (English),
    6/3/2002 11:18:32, 40832 bytes

    Name: VIA CPU to AGP Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_B099&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&08
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\VIAAGP.SYS, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:07:42, 42240 bytes

    Name: VIA Tech CPU to PCI Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3099&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&00
    Driver: n/a

    Name: VIA Tech PCI to ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3074&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&88
    Driver: n/a

    Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_12340925&REV_18\3&61AAA01&0&8C
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:38, 20480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:42, 142976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004
    23:56:46, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:42, 57600 bytes

    Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_12340925&REV_18\3&61AAA01&0&8B
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:38, 20480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:42, 142976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004
    23:56:46, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:42, 57600 bytes

    Name: VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_12340925&REV_18\3&61AAA01&0&8A
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:38, 20480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:42, 142976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.2180 (English), 8/3/2004
    23:56:46, 74240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 22:08:42, 57600 bytes

    Name: VIA Bus Master IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_05711106&REV_06\3&61AAA01&0&89
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys, 1.00.0001.0001 (English),
    8/3/2004 21:59:42, 5376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 21:59:42, 25088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.2180 (English),
    8/3/2004 21:59:42, 95360 bytes

    Name: Matrox Millennium P750
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_102B&DEV_2537&SUBSYS_1820102B&REV_02\4&618BA55&0&0008
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\MTXPARHM.sys, 6.13.0001.1691 (English),
    8/20/2004 15:21:50, 470272 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\MTXPARHD.dll, 6.13.0001.1691 (English),
    8/20/2004 15:19:58, 1890816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\MTXOGL.dll, 1.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004
    11:05:18, 3084288 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Presets.dat, 8/19/2004 10:08:04,
    16688 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.exe, 8.07.0001.0060
    (English), 8/19/2004 10:12:10, 90112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Core.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 348160 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.DvdMax.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 12288 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.EscEmulator.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:14:54, 229376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.HotKeys.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 14336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\MatroxControls.dll, 8.07.0001.0060
    (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 315392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Panel.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 5787648 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickDesk.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 49152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Zoom.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 28672 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.PixelTouch.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 24576 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Escapes.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:14, 196608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskNet.exe,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 49152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskPage.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:12:32, 114688 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskNet.exe.manifest,
    8/19/2004 10:09:22, 725 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.HookProxy.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 61440 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.HookMgr.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Hooks.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:12:58, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.ScreenCapture.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 11776 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.OverlayWnd.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 368640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Security.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:14, 6144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\ParheliaUninstaller.exe,
    1.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:48:54, 155648 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\PDesk.chm, 8/19/2004 10:29:04,
    822946 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Readme.htm, 8/19/2004 10:28:56, 4054
    bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\matrox.css, 8/19/2004 10:26:32, 3229
    bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickBar.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 90112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.3DAppHook.dll,
    8/19/2004 10:13:06, 45056 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.AppHints.dll,
    0.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.command.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 8704 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.WindowControl.DLL,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 24576 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Core.PlugIns.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:14, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Hotkeys.PlugIns.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 7168 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickDesk.PlugIns.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 7168 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Panel.PlugIns.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 6656 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.Win32Wrapper.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 36864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.SetupWizard.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 2056192 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\Matrox.PowerDesk.Deviceview.dll,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 405504 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.ScreenCapture.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 5632 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.Core.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 5632 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.DvdMax.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.HotKeys.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\MatroxControls.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.Panel.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 172032 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskNet.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.PixelTouch.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickDesk.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickBar.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.Zoom.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 7168 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.AppHints.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 7680 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.Deviceview.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Matrox.PowerDesk.SetupWizard.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 36864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\PDesk.chm, 8/19/2004 10:30:12,
    841347 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\Readme.htm, 8/19/2004 10:30:06,
    4854 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\fr\matrox.css, 8/19/2004 10:26:32,
    3229 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.ScreenCapture.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.Core.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.DvdMax.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.HotKeys.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\MatroxControls.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.Panel.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 167936 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskNet.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.PixelTouch.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickDesk.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickBar.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.Zoom.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.AppHints.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 8192 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.Deviceview.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Matrox.PowerDesk.SetupWizard.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:22, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\PDesk.chm, 8/19/2004 10:32:32,
    835781 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\Readme.htm, 8/19/2004 10:32:26,
    4780 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\it\matrox.css, 8/19/2004 10:26:32,
    3229 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.ScreenCapture.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 5632 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.Core.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.DvdMax.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.HotKeys.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\MatroxControls.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.Panel.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 184320 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskNet.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.PixelTouch.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickDesk.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickBar.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.Zoom.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 7168 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.AppHints.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 7680 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.Deviceview.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Matrox.PowerDesk.SetupWizard.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\PDesk.chm, 8/19/2004 10:31:22,
    838023 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\Readme.htm, 8/19/2004 10:31:16,
    4854 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\de\matrox.css, 8/19/2004 10:26:32,
    3229 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.ScreenCapture.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.Core.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.DvdMax.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.HotKeys.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\MatroxControls.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.Panel.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 176128 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskNet.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:16, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.PixelTouch.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 6144 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickDesk.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.QuickBar.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 5120 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.Zoom.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 6656 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.AppHints.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 8192 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.Deviceview.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:18, 4608 bytes
    Driver:
    C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Matrox.PowerDesk.SetupWizard.resources.dll,
    8.00.0000.0000 (English), 8/19/2004 10:16:20, 32768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\PDesk.chm, 8/19/2004 10:36:02,
    834469 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\Readme.htm, 8/19/2004 10:35:56,
    4906 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\PowerDesk8\es\matrox.css, 8/19/2004 10:26:32,
    3229 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\MtxPreview.dll, 1.07.0001.0060 (English),
    8/19/2004 10:49:22, 61440 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\Matrox.PowerDesk.PDeskApplet.cpl,
    8.07.0001.0060 (English), 8/19/2004 10:13:54, 102400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINNT\system32\MtxCIP.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/19/2004
    10:05:02, 24576 bytes

    ------------------
    DirectX Components
    ------------------
    ddraw.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 266240
    bytes
    ddrawex.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 27136
    bytes
    dxapi.sys: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 10496
    bytes
    d3d8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 1179648
    bytes
    d3d8d.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 16:00:00 1390792
    bytes
    d3d8thk.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 8192
    bytes
    d3dref8.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:30 248008
    bytes
    d3d9.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 1689088
    bytes
    d3d9d.dll: 9.06.0126.0000 English Beta Debug 1/26/2005 03:26:02 3415888
    bytes (problem)
    d3dref9.dll: 9.06.0126.0000 English Beta Retail 1/26/2005 04:47:52 338768
    bytes
    d3dim.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 436224
    bytes
    d3dim700.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 825344
    bytes
    d3dref.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:12 106696
    bytes
    d3dramp.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 590336
    bytes
    d3drm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 350208
    bytes
    d3dxof.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 47616
    bytes
    d3dpmesh.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 34816
    bytes
    dplay.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 33040
    bytes
    dplayx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 229888
    bytes
    dpmodemx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 23552
    bytes
    dpwsock.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 42768
    bytes
    dpwsockx.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 57344
    bytes
    dplaysvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:48 30208
    bytes
    dpnsvr.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:48 18432
    bytes
    dpnet.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 375296
    bytes
    dpnlobby.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:04 3584
    bytes
    dpnaddr.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:04 3584
    bytes
    dpvoice.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 212480
    bytes
    dpvsetup.exe: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:48 83456
    bytes
    dpvvox.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 116736
    bytes
    dpvacm.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 21504
    bytes
    dpnhpast.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 35328
    bytes
    dpnhupnp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 60928
    bytes
    dpserial.dll: 5.00.2134.0001 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 53520
    bytes
    dinput.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 159232
    bytes
    dinput8.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 181760
    bytes
    dinput8d.dll: 5.01.2600.1106 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:32 359624
    bytes
    dimap.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 44032
    bytes
    diactfrm.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 394240
    bytes
    joy.cpl: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 68608
    bytes
    gcdef.dll: 5.01.2600.0000 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 76800
    bytes
    pid.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 35328
    bytes
    gameenum.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:08:22 10624
    bytes
    dsound.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 367616
    bytes
    dsound3d.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 1294336
    bytes
    dswave.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 19456
    bytes
    dswaved.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:58:30 30920
    bytes
    dsdmo.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 181760
    bytes
    dsdmoprp.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 71680
    bytes
    dmusic.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 104448
    bytes
    dmusicd.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:26 134344
    bytes
    dmband.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 28672
    bytes
    dmbandd.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:58:30 41160
    bytes
    dmcompos.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 61440
    bytes
    dmcompod.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:22 73928
    bytes
    dmime.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 181248
    bytes
    dmimed.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:28 240328
    bytes
    dmloader.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 35840
    bytes
    dmloaded.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:58:32 52424
    bytes
    dmstyle.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 105984
    bytes
    dmstyled.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:08 117448
    bytes
    dmsynth.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 103424
    bytes
    dmsynthd.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:06 112840
    bytes
    dmscript.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 82432
    bytes
    dmscripd.dll: 5.03.0000.0900 English Final Debug 12/1/2004 15:59:08 115912
    bytes
    system.dll: 1.01.4322.2032 English Final Retail 1/7/2005 15:08:28 1224704
    bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll: 9.06.0126.0000 English Beta Retail 1/26/2005
    16:22:14 477184 bytes (problem)
    Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll: 9.06.0126.0000 English Beta Retail
    1/26/2005 16:22:14 567808 bytes (problem)
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectDraw.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail
    1/26/2005 16:22:14 145920 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail
    1/26/2005 16:22:14 159232 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectPlay.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail
    1/26/2005 16:22:14 364544 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.DirectSound.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail
    1/26/2005 16:22:14 178176 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final
    Retail 1/26/2005 16:22:14 53248 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.Diagnostics.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail
    1/26/2005 16:22:14 12800 bytes
    Microsoft.DirectX.dll: 5.04.0000.2904 English Final Retail 1/26/2005
    16:22:14 223232 bytes
    dx7vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 619008
    bytes
    dx8vb.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 1227264
    bytes
    dxdiagn.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 2113536
    bytes
    directx.cpl: 9.06.0126.0000 English Beta Retail 1/26/2005 05:10:06 127488
    bytes (problem)
    mfc40.dll: 4.01.0000.6140 English Final Retail 8/23/2001 05:00:00 924432
    bytes
    mfc42.dll: 6.02.4131.0000 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 1028096
    bytes
    wsock32.dll: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:46 22528
    bytes
    amstream.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 70656
    bytes
    devenum.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 59904
    bytes
    dxmasf.dll: 6.04.0009.1125 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 498205
    bytes
    mciqtz.drv: 4.00.0096.0729 English Final Retail 3/22/1998 13:50:02 11776
    bytes
    mciqtz32.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 35328
    bytes
    mpg2splt.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 148992
    bytes
    msdmo.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 14336
    bytes
    encapi.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 20480
    bytes
    qasf.dll: 10.00.0000.3646 English Final Retail 8/11/2004 01:45:04 221184
    bytes
    qcap.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 192512
    bytes
    qdv.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 279040
    bytes
    qdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 385024
    bytes
    qedit.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 562176
    bytes
    qedwipes.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:24 733696
    bytes
    quartz.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 1287680
    bytes
    quartz.vxd: Final Retail 3/22/1998 13:50:02 5672 bytes
    strmdll.dll: 4.01.0000.3928 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:46 246302
    bytes
    vidx16.dll: 0.00.0000.0000 English Final Retail 3/22/1998 13:50:02 10240
    bytes
    iac25_32.ax: 2.00.0005.0053 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 199680
    bytes
    ir41_32.ax: 4.51.0016.0003 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 848384
    bytes
    ir41_qc.dll: 4.30.0062.0002 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 120320
    bytes
    ir41_qcx.dll: 4.30.0064.0001 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 338432
    bytes
    ir50_32.dll: 5.2562.0015.0055 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 755200
    bytes
    ir50_qc.dll: 5.00.0063.0048 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 200192
    bytes
    ir50_qcx.dll: 5.00.0064.0048 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 183808
    bytes
    ivfsrc.ax: 5.10.0002.0051 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 154624
    bytes
    mswebdvd.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 204288
    bytes
    ks.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:15:22 140928
    bytes
    ksproxy.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 130048
    bytes
    ksuser.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:42 4096
    bytes
    stream.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 22:08:02 48640
    bytes
    mspclock.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 21:58:38 5376
    bytes
    mspqm.sys: 5.01.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 21:58:40 4992
    bytes
    mskssrv.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 21:58:42 7552
    bytes
    swenum.sys: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 21:58:42 4352
    bytes
    mpeg2data.ax: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 118272
    bytes
    msvidctl.dll: 6.05.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 1428480
    bytes
    vbisurf.ax: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:58 30720
    bytes
    msyuv.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:44 17408
    bytes
    wstdecod.dll: 5.03.2600.2180 English Final Retail 8/3/2004 23:56:46 50688
    bytes

    ------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Advanced Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® video 5.10 Compression
    Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    Windows Media Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,msadds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression
    Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    WMT Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Microsoft Screen Video
    Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,msscds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.05.0000.0050
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
    ACELP.net Sipro Lab Audio Decoder,0x00800001,1,1,acelpdec.ax,1.04.0000.0000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    File Source (Netshow URL),0x00400000,0,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmvds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Windows Media Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,wmv8ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4000
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Multiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASX file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASX v.2 file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    NSC file Parser,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Windows Media source filter,0x00600000,0,2,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WST Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,wstdecod.dll,5.03.2600.2180
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,5.03.2600.2180
    Microsoft MPEG-4 Video
    Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,mpg4ds32.ax,8.00.0000.4487
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,2,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00400000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Cutlist File Source,0x00200000,0,1,qcut.dll,5.01.0060.0408
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    ..RAM file Parser,0x00600000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    WMT DirectX Transform Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    G.711 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,g711codc.ax,5.01.2600.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.05.2600.2180
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® audio software,0x00500000,1,1,iac25_32.ax,2.00.0005.0053
    Windows Media Update Filter,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF DIB Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF ACM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF ICM Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF URL Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF JPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF DJPEG Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    ASF embedded stuff Handler,0x00600000,1,1,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WIA Stream Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wiasf.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
    IVF source filter,0x00600000,0,1,ivfsrc.ax,5.10.0002.0051
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection
    Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    QuickTime Movie Parser,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Lyric Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    XML Playlist,0x00400000,1,0,wmpasf.dll,10.00.0000.3646
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,wmm2filt.dll,2.01.4026.0000
    Windows Media Pad VU Data Grabber,0x00600000,1,0,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    QT Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    ShotBoundaryDet,0x00200000,1,1,wmmfilt.dll,1.01.2427.0001
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® video 4.4 Decompression
    Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003
    TrueMotion 2.0 Decompressor,0x00600001,1,1,tm20dec.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Indeo® video 4.4 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir41_32.ax,4.51.0016.0003

    WDM Streaming Data Transforms:
    Microsoft Kernel Acoustic Echo Canceller,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
    Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180
    Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler,0x00200000,1,1,,5.03.2600.2180

    Video Compressors:
    WMVideo Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Advanced Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® video 5.10 Compression
    Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel 4:2:0 Video V2.50,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft H.261 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft H.263 Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180

    Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    IAC2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    ACELP.net,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    DSP Group TrueSpeech(TM),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Windows Media Audio V1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Windows Media Audio V2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft G.723.1,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Audio Capture Sources:
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Midi Renderers:
    Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180
    WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180
    BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,mpeg2data.ax,
    WDM Streaming Mixer Devices:
    Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer,0x00000000,0,0,,
    BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,encdec.dll,
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,encdec.dll,
    Audio Renderers:
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    DirectSound: Creative Sound Blaster
    PCI,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.05.2600.2180
    WDM Streaming System Devices:
    Creative Sound Blaster MPU-401,0x00200000,2,2,,5.03.2600.2180
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI,0x00200000,10,2,,5.03.2600.2180
    --

Rainbow Microsoft Windows XP