Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

I have had this problem with Microsoft games like Age of empires, age of
empires 2, rise of nations etc. When I start the game, it keeps scrolling
down to the right bottom of the screen even though I'm not pressing any
buttons and quitting the game and closing it doesn't help.. can anyone help..
please?

Hi Jack,

Sounds like you have some keyboard or mouse software installed
which is causing that behaviour, or you might have another input
device (joystick?) plugged in which is stuck in the down position.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms