DS6041

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
August 25, 2005 4:18:52 AM

I have a chance to get a "DS6041". It is advertised as a 300D but I'm
getting feedback that says that it is actually a 10D.

I've done searches one after the other and am getting nowhere.

Please tell me how to tell if the "DS6041" is a 300D or a 10D.

thanks

More about : ds6041

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:12:59 PM

gt wrote:

> I have a chance to get a "DS6041". It is advertised as a 300D but I'm
> getting feedback that says that it is actually a 10D.
>
> I've done searches one after the other and am getting nowhere.
>
> Please tell me how to tell if the "DS6041" is a 300D or a 10D.
>
> thanks

It's definitely a 300D. Not only do numerous sites in Google say so,
but my own 300D has 'DS6041' on the bottom plate along with the camera
serial number.

Colin D.
!