Closed Solved

Want to build a PC the budget is $1500

My entire life I have always had a shitty computer and frankly I'm sick of it, I could never play the newest games and the games I could play have always had to be on min settings or else i get like 5 fps. And only having a moderate understanding of computer components was wondering if you guys could help me design one.

So now as a result I am making a new PC for $1500 sadly I know it will not be amazing since a good portion of the $1500 budget will be taken up by the monitor, mouse, and keyboard. Do not worry about a sound system I really do not care about that facet of gaming much.

So to recap I have $1500 dollars and I need everything including monitor, keyboard, mouse, tower, GPU, motherboard, Ext.

Whatever help is given will be much appreciated. Thank You
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about want build budget 1500
  1. Oh and i was thinking of adding a Small SSD Harddrive just for booting and storing the OS
  2. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  3. Best answer
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($219.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($33.24 @ Amazon)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($134.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($43.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($104.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($69.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($389.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT Phantom 410 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($80.00 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($78.99 @ Amazon)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Monitor: Asus VS238H-P 23.0" Monitor ($165.99 @ Amazon)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Keyboard: Razer Arctosa Wired Standard Keyboard ($40.24 @ Amazon)
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Wired Optical Mouse ($39.99 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1512.35
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-01-27 14:12 EST-0500)
  4. Mousemonkey said:
    This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey

Sorry Mousemonkey, i was just glancing around a didn't know systems meant builds i thought it meant things like OSs, so i just dropped it into CPUs and components section out of ignorance.
  5. Zygodactyl said:
    Sorry Mousemonkey, i was just glancing around a didn't know systems meant builds i thought it meant things like OSs, so i just dropped it into CPUs and components section out of ignorance.

This section needs to be renamed and moved IMHO.
  6. mrdowntownkiller submitted best and only PC rig on this thread so he logically gets the best answer ribbon. lol :D

Overall i like it. I think i'm just going to adjust it a little, changing a few superficial thing like the keyboard and monitor.

And dirtyferret thanks for the advice i will definitely check out some of those forum threads.
  7. Best answer selected by Zygodactyl.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Computer Systems Product