6230 Wont Identify Calls Help!!

The answer to this is probably so obvious, but I can't find it.

I've just bought a new 6230 on Orange PAYG.

It won't identify or store an incoming call.

If I use the menu to access the call registers, there isn't a "missed
calls" or "received calls" option!!! the menu numbers start at 3 and
go to 9.

If I dial it with my old mobile, even though the 6230 knows the
number, I get "missed call no number" on the 6230.

What do I need to set?
2 answers Last reply
More about 6230 wont identify calls help

    On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:36:44 +0100, Martin L
    <facade@takethisoutblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >The answer to this is probably so obvious, but I can't find it.
    >
    >I've just bought a new 6230 on Orange PAYG.
    >
    >It won't identify or store an incoming call.
    >
    >If I use the menu to access the call registers, there isn't a "missed
    >calls" or "received calls" option!!! the menu numbers start at 3 and
    >go to 9.
    >
    >If I dial it with my old mobile, even though the 6230 knows the
    >number, I get "missed call no number" on the 6230.
    >
    >What do I need to set?

    You need to phone Orange CS and ask them to send you an update.

    John

    Cheers for the reply.

    The problem went away when i removed the battery to extract the memory
    card.
    This was after i emailed Orange, and had no reply.........

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:54:13 +0100, John H
    <john@humphriesnospam.co.uk> wrote:

    >You need to phone Orange CS and ask them to send you an update.
    >
    >John

Nokia