6230 Wont Identify Calls Help!!

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
April 7, 2005 5:36:44 PM

The answer to this is probably so obvious, but I can't find it.

I've just bought a new 6230 on Orange PAYG.

It won't identify or store an incoming call.

If I use the menu to access the call registers, there isn't a "missed
calls" or "received calls" option!!! the menu numbers start at 3 and
go to 9.

If I dial it with my old mobile, even though the 6230 knows the
number, I get "missed call no number" on the 6230.

What do I need to set?
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 10:54:13 PM

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:36:44 +0100, Martin L
<facade@takethisoutblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>The answer to this is probably so obvious, but I can't find it.
>
>I've just bought a new 6230 on Orange PAYG.
>
>It won't identify or store an incoming call.
>
>If I use the menu to access the call registers, there isn't a "missed
>calls" or "received calls" option!!! the menu numbers start at 3 and
>go to 9.
>
>If I dial it with my old mobile, even though the 6230 knows the
>number, I get "missed call no number" on the 6230.
>
>What do I need to set?

You need to phone Orange CS and ask them to send you an update.

John
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 12:50:24 AM

Cheers for the reply.

The problem went away when i removed the battery to extract the memory
card.
This was after i emailed Orange, and had no reply.........

!