Nokia PC suite and Bluetooth

my phone is being detected by my bloutooth software.

BUT when i try to use the PC suite with bluetooth it wont acknowledge that
there is a bluetooth device.

Can anyone help.
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia suite bluetooth

    Take a look at

    http://deviceadvice.info/phone/nokia/7650/howto/

    http://homepage.mac.com/mark.allerton/archives/000047.html

    "Charlie" <neil@darlington0161.fsnet.co.uk> a écrit dans le message de news:
    1112891501.bfd1d1f2f1fd4616c746a075f214ac76@teranews...
    > my phone is being detected by my bloutooth software.
    >
    > BUT when i try to use the PC suite with bluetooth it wont acknowledge that
    > there is a bluetooth device.
    >
    > Can anyone help.

    > http://homepage.mac.com/mark.allerton/archives/000047.html

    Refering to the steps B and C on the URL above, how can you create a new
    place for the user-added COM port in the "My Bluetooth Places"?

    --
    Vebazu

Nokia Phones Bluetooth