Where to get the 15-pin to 9-pin pioneer LD serial cable??

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
February 15, 2005 3:40:22 AM

Hi, does anybody know where to get a cheap cable online to run from my
pioneer ld-v2200 (15-pin port) to my PC's serial port(9-pin) to run
controller software?

I searched ebay but can't find one with a 15-pin plug on one end.

Thanks!
-Mike
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 11:59:11 AM

Mike,did you try Pioneer parts?You might check with Duncan at
www.laserdiscservice.com.You can go to Pioneer parts from Duncans
site.Just click on laserdisc related links.Hope this helps.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:41:57 AM

I bought mine straight from Pioneer, but that was a couple years ago. Since
this isn't likely to be a high demand item, I would be surprised if they
don't have some left, still.

Mine's not for sale, incidentally!

"half_eaten" <half_eaten@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, does anybody know where to get a cheap cable online to run from my
> pioneer ld-v2200 (15-pin port) to my PC's serial port(9-pin) to run
> controller software?
>
> I searched ebay but can't find one with a 15-pin plug on one end.
>
> Thanks!
> -Mike

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:51:41 AM

What did they charge you for that?
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 4:54:32 PM

half_eaten wrote:
> What did they charge you for that?

I'm fairly sure i have one of these. Send me an e-mail, i'll send it
for the price of shipping.

- numsix(at)villagebbs(dot)com <== use this e-mail.
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:24:45 AM

It was less than $25.00, if I remember right. I found it on their web site
and ordered it online or called them, I can't remember which.

!