MOHAA CARNIVORES WOLFENSTINE GAMES

CAN NOT FIND A DRIVER FOR THEASE GAMES
INSTALLED WINDOWS XP A WEEK A GO

HAD WINDOWS ME AND COULD PLAY ANY GAME I CHOSE CANNOT EVEN USE MY
CDBURNER OR GET MY HP PSC 750 ALL IN ONE PRINTER TO WORK

"Charles L Bridgwater" <puma@surfbest.net> wrote in message
> CAN NOT FIND A DRIVER FOR THEASE GAMES
> INSTALLED WINDOWS XP A WEEK A GO
>
> HAD WINDOWS ME AND COULD PLAY ANY GAME I CHOSE CANNOT EVEN USE MY
> CDBURNER OR GET MY HP PSC 750 ALL IN ONE PRINTER TO WORK

Hey Charles.

I know that Allied Assault and Wolfenstein require OpenGL drivers - so visit
your graphics card manufactures website and download the latest ones. That
will resolve that. If you're not sure what's in your machine or where to go
check out the guide at http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php.

I suspect it's drivers responsible for your CD writer and printer too - if
you look in Device Manager (details on how to get in it linked in the above
mention drive) I'll expect you'll find ! marks next to them indicating there
is a problem - again go to their sites and look for new drivers.

Hope that helps!

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.